Our sweet miracle from God... Hannah Katherine Gray

Our sweet miracle from God... Hannah Katherine Gray
Our sweet miracle from God... Hannah Katherine Gray

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Hannah Kate's 1st Birthday pictures

Hannah Kate observing everyone getting ready for the party...

"What is this stuff?  I will taste it and find out."

"Apparently, when you turn one, everyone sings to you and let's you taste yummy cake.  I wonder if this happens every year.  I guess I will find out next year."  


"Great Grandma Gray attended my first Birthday party!"  




1 comment:

  1. It looks like she so delicately tasted of the cake! I just watched my nephew face-plant right into his first birthday cake, so it was a nice comparison :) (According to my mother, I refused to put my hand in the cake. When one of my parents put icing on my hand to make me taste it, I cried. Apparently, I was a ridiculously clean child). Happy birthday, Hannah Kate!!

    ReplyDelete